For licensed physicians & nurse practitioners passionate about caring for women...Welcome!
The O-Shot (TM) procedure provides a very specific way of using growth factors to stimulate multi-potent stem cells to generate healthier and more functional tissue in the areas of sexual response and urinary continence within the vagina (G-Spot, O-Spot, Skene's Glands, urethra, and vaginal wall).
This procedure represents an important improvement in the treatment of female sexual problems. We hope to create a more effective standard of care and encourage all qualified physicians, nurse-practitioners, and physician's assistants who wish to apply for membership in the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association (ACCMA) and license to offer the O-Shot® to women who need help.
Membership includes on-going support, training, ethical marketing to women who may be
helped with this procedure.
Membership qualifies you to be listed as a certified provider on www.OShot.info
Qualified practitioners will have all of the following...
- An active license to practice medicine (physician, nurse practitioner, or physician's assistant).
- Experience in examination and treatment of the female genitalia (family practitioners, urologists, internists, and gynecologists who understand examination and treatment of the area).
- Willingness to collect data about results from treatment.
- Willingness to protect the integrity of the procedure by delivering the procedure exactly as recommended by the most current thinking of the group (which may change with data collection).
If you meet these qualifications, then please apply for on-line and live webinar training for this procedure. Providers enjoy seeing the majority of women healed from dyspareunia, stress incontinence, and low desire/arousal. Many women become orgasmic or multi-orgasmic for the first time within a month of having the shot.
Here's what's included in the training...
- Video lectures about sexual dysfunction in women
- Detailed instructional videos showing how to do the procedure
- Consent forms
- List of Materials needed and Sources for those materials
- Support from other providers and access to my personal cell phone.
- Possibility of participating in our clinical trials (collect data as per protocols)
Complete and cheerful refund if you decide during the next 60 days that you do not wish to offer the procedure to your patients.
After studying the material, a short oral and written test allows you to be listed at www.OShot.info as a provider.
If you do not find the training helps you relieve the sexual and urinary continence problems of many of your patients, and see a good return on your financial investment within 60 days, then we will gladly give you a prompt and courteous refund (use of the O-Shot® name must cease if membership is surrendered)
==>>Click Here for Live Workshops (monthly membership fees of $97 per month apply starting 3 months after the workshop for as long as you use the "O-Shot" name: used to support research, patient education, and attorneys to shut down unqualified impostors). May be discontinued membership and monthly fees at anytime with surrender of use of the O-Shot® name)
P.P.S. You can get a complete and full refund anytime within 90 days..so you have nothing to lose and your patients have much to gain -->>>click here now for application.